Une vie de Flic Index du Forum
Une vie de Flic
une vie de flic

Une vie de Flic Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Volusion Facebook Like Button

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Une vie de Flic Index du Forum -> ville de NEW YORK -> lieux d'études
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
crayffal

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Volusion Facebook Like Button Répondre en citant

Volusion Facebook Like Button
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Wozu einen Like Button auf der eigenen Website / Homepage / Webseite einbauen?. So einfach kann das Daumen integrieren sein! . Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren.. Here is the way I render the fb btn: Same as what they gave me. In der deutschen Variante steht "Gefllt mir" auf dem Button. Acceptable Use Policy Privacy Policy . Darum kmmert sich der Generator von Likebutton.net ganz automatisch. Thank you! javascript facebook security twitter shareimprove this question asked Nov 29 '12 at 15:58 Mark 41 How are you including the Facebook Like Button? If it's the iframe version, you need to switch the protocol you pull the iframe over to match the protocol the user is using (see hereandnow78's answer) - if it's the XFBML version this should be automatically happening already provided you didn't load the Javascript SDK over the wrong protocol (but the sample code and docs include a snippet to include it protocol-relative) –Igy Nov 29 '12 at 16:30 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote you want to check in javascript if you are on a secure page (ssl)? document.location.protocol === 'https:' the other way around you could just run your script if you are on non-ssl: if(document.location.protocol === 'http:') { // run your script } edit: if you use this snippet (from the facebook website) there should be no ssl-warning, just because you dont use a protocol (//connect.facebook.) (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/deDE/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=106146976149656"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); if you do it not that way, please paste how you render your fb-button shareimprove this answer edited Nov 29 '12 at 16:48 answered Nov 29 '12 at 16:13 hereandnow78 9,04033344 I'm relatively new to javascript. Klick auf den grnen Button 2. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript facebook security twitter or ask your own question. REQUEST A CALLBACK HOSTING Shared Hosting VPS Hosting Dedicated Servers eCOMMERCE choose from: ShopSite eCommerce Magento eCommerce SUPPORT Help Desk Knowledgebase Contact Us 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND The page you have attempted to access has been moved or does not exist. The problem I have is that due to the buttons being placed in the template file, the pages that need to be secure (checkout, account, etc.) have been compromised and are no longer secure. Facebook Like Button erstellen. Any help to disable the Facebook and Twitter buttons on certain pages or even another work-around would be greatly appreciated. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 29 '12 at 17:49 spadelives 920818 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Gibt es den Facebook Like Button fr Wordpress als Widget?. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Falls du ein Content-Management-System wie z.B. learn more WordPress Hosting ShopSite Hosting Magento Solutions Managed Dedicated Servers WordPress Hosting . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . 1-800-817-6881 Sign Up Now Web Hosting, eCommerce Solutions, Peace of Mind. Group 65Go to Volusion . rev2018.1.9.28319 . Es ist nicht notwendig, spezielle Deutsche Gefllt mir Buttons von Facebook zu erstellen. Wordpress oder Drupal nutzt, bitte darauf achten, den Code wirklich als Quelltext und nicht im visuellen Editor einzufgen. But generally, it is most likely cause of your problem is that the links to the buttom images that are hard coded to " This causes the warning that the page is insecure since the http link is unencrypted. Falls Deine Freunde Deine Seite bereits geliked haben, werden diese je nach Button-Typ ebenfalls neben dem Button angezeigt. WHITE PAPERS / CASE STUDIES Can You Afford a Budget Host? Find out how expensive it can be to host with a budget provider. Facebook-Button-Typ whlen 2. Jetzt Deinen eigenen Gefllt-Mir-Button einfach generieren: HTML Generator fr Like Button. Join our newsletter for deals, inspiration, and more for designers and developer x . Advice and answers from the Volusion Team.. Der Like Button von Facebook ist kaum mehr wegzudenken und findet sich auf fast allen Webseiten. LikeButton.net 1. How would I implement the if statement with the facebook activation code? Facebook activation code: // –Mark Nov 29 '12 at 16:42 i edited my answer –hereandnow78 Nov 29 '12 at 16:44 1 no chance there is a ssl-warning with the script you use 5a02188284
register facebook api keyrequiem memento mori facebook hackfacebook chat pro getjarcomo mudar o chat do facebook para o novo 2013good facebook song quotesdownload msonar facebook chat profacebook mobile app for samsung corby 2how to get free mall credits on mall world on facebookfacebook password stealer v1.8.zip downloadhow do i set my timeline on facebook to private

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Une vie de Flic Index du Forum -> ville de NEW YORK -> lieux d'études Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation